- Colorado Visiting Nurse Association
1170 S Lowell Blvd
Homemaker with or without reasonable accommodationLocation:
Denver Metro; most clients are assigned to you per your location.Work Schedule:
M-F; Days Flexible hours
! 20-40 hours a week (part time and full time).Pay:
$11.00/hour + mileage drive time is paid time!Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
, opportunity for paid
CNA scholarship program, 403B and Company Smart Phone.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association, established in 1889, is Colorado s oldest nonprofit home healthcare agency. Colorado VNA is committed to a continuum of health care in the home and community supporting optimal well-being, independence, and dignity. To achieve this, our highly skilled team provides individualized care and education to patients and their families every step of the way.
We Believe in You! Join us - you can make a difference. We are hiring entry level homemakers which can offer a career path, benefits and meaningful employment. You must have a desire to help others, enjoy the elderly and be dependable. The career path includes on the job training and scholarship opportunities to become a CNA. Colorado VNA has been providing healthcare services for the past 126 years and enjoys a rich history and reputation. We are 400+ strong and growing!Why should you work at the Colorado VNA?
We make a difference in your
community. Our careers are extremely rewarding. Our clients appreciate you and we do too! That is why we have great benefits for you to take advantage of. This is an entry level position. If you are interested in a career in healthcare, this is your chance! Apply now to take the next step toward your goal.As a Colorado VNA Homemaker, you will:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Play a vital in providing the finest possible care to some of the most vulnerable members of our community in the comfort of their homes.
- Perform a variety of light housekeeping duties including cooking, cleaning and grocery shopping.
- Accompany clients to medical appointments.
- Use your smart phone device to reference patient charts, log mileage, and map out your route.
Loading some great jobs for you...